Stay-Tuff’s new Horse-Tuff™ fence range provides a cost-effective alternative to traditional horse fencing and provides a number of key benefits.
Your horses are very valuable animals. We can show you how this fence outperforms traditional no-climb horse fences. Call us to discuss your horse fencing requirements.
- Costs less than traditional horse fencing
- Safe—3” spacing holds up to horse hooves and cuts down on expensive injuries
- Stronger and more durable compared to low-tensile horse fence
- Rust and corrosion resistant—lasts 3 to 4 times longer than traditional low-tensile horse fencing
- Holds its shape—the fence fabric gives with pressure and won’t stretch out of shape
- Can be used in conjunction with rail fences
- Faster and easier to build—fewer posts to set, plus our new Redi-Roll feature saves time on stripping roll ends
|Fence Spec||Where to Use||Reason|
|1661-3||Stalls, holding pens, runways||3" spacing is durable, holds its shape, resists pawing|
|1661-6||Pasture & perimeter fence, low pressure areas||6" spacing is economical, tall, resists downward pressure|
|1775-3||Handling areas, stalls, holding pens, crowded areas||durable, tall, resists high pressure with 3" spacing|
|1775-6||Pastures, exterior, cross-fences||durable, height discourages necking down|
|1348-3||Stalls, holding pens, runways||short but strong 3" spacing|